Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Good Old Bothell Dance Days!

Random Story:
When I was in Seattle, I had a friend in my stake named Jordan Staples. He went to a different high school but it seemed like every time we saw each other was at Bothell Stake youth dances. The place to be I guess on a Friday night. We never danced. Only talked and make fun of the dorky kids. So, Jordan's family moved to Utah and we lost touch. Then randomly one day on Facebook, I found him! Turns out he had gone a mission to Canada, he's a current student at Utah State and he is married! Him and his wife Paige are out here in Charlotte for the summer selling security. So, we hung out tonight. It was so much fun catching up with him and really looking forward to married life. Hanging out with married couples is the best! We loved it. And 6 years later and he's the same Jordan! His wife Paige is a beauty and we had a good time chatting about the upcoming wedding!

1 comment:

Momma Strain said...

haha no way! i remember him! he was in my group for youth conference one year, i think the year we went on trek? maybe it was the carnival year? i dunno... small world huh?